Changes in May!

On April 1st, I launched Redeemed Health and Fitness with the subsequent Facebook page.  Well, it's now exactly one month later and I've realized I need to make a few changes already!

The biggest thing is that I need to close down the Facebook page I created specifically for this blog.  Many of you know, I operate another blog at Walking Redeemed that also has an active page from which I post daily.  I have decided to maintain the two separate blogs but to merge the FB pages.  I have a busy life filled with 7 homeschooled kids and an awesome husband...I simply do not have the time to spare to adequately keep up with multiple FB pages.

So if you have not already, you can go HERE and choose to follow from the page where you'll find posts and links related to health & fitness as well as various topics pertaining to the life of a Christian woman.  You are also welcome to join in the "closed" accountability group which will remain open and active and is a health and wellness support group for women!  There are many beautiful and encouraging women there to cheer you along your journey!!

Otherwise, you can continue to expect posts from me here on most Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.    I am thoroughly enjoying all your support and accountability and I look forward to what the Lord has in store for us in the month of May!


No comments:

 photo fitcomment_zps4ac7b7a1.png

Post a Comment

Your comments are a valued part of this community. Each and every one is read and, in most cases, responded to. Feel free to jump in and offer an encouraging word to another who has shared a thought or question.

 photo commentembed_zpsa9a663cf.png