The Launch

Official Launch: April 1, 2013
 
You may or may not know me from over at Walking Redeemed, but allow me to introduce myself a bit just in case.  My name is Kasey and I am a wife and mother of 7 children, ranging in age from 15 down to 21 month old twin boys.  Like most of you, my body has endured change and "torture" from partnering with Him to bring these precious souls into the world.  The truth is, I'm not what I once was.  In a way, I don't mind.  I wouldn't trade one of my awesome kids for that pre-baby body I totally took for granted! :)  But at the same time, I know I'm not where I could be physically and definitely not where I want to be.

I wanted a place where I could find a like-minded community of women, seeking after the same things I am--vibrant health, improved physical fitness, a more tightened and toned body but without letting it take over my life.  Christ needs to stay central, not how many calories I'm burning!

You've met them before...those people who are into health and fitness that never speak of anything else.  They talk about the amazing workout they just conquered, how much weight they are lifting now, the green smoothies they are loving and those new jeans they just bought in a size 4.  There needs to be balance, girls!

This blog will be a source of fitness ideas and health discovery, balanced with spiritual well-being.  I'll share fitness challenges and invite you to join in.   I'll post my favorite plans for resetting and rebooting your health.  And I'll encourage you to tweak them to make 'em your own!

I've created a Facebook page where you can post your daily devotion, workout, heath and fitness goals...but where you will also find accountability from others doing the same.  There is no reason to go at this alone or to get lost in the shuffle of those mega websites.  We can do this thing together!  Note:  We're just getting underway...hang tight while I get things going!

Check out these pages to learn the ropes!



If you're ready to take the plunge and you're diving in without reserve, go ahead and grab the button below.  You can put it on your website, blog, Facebook page...wherever!  It's all yours!

Redeemed Health and Fitness

No comments:

 photo fitcomment_zps4ac7b7a1.png

Post a Comment

Your comments are a valued part of this community. Each and every one is read and, in most cases, responded to. Feel free to jump in and offer an encouraging word to another who has shared a thought or question.

 photo commentembed_zpsa9a663cf.png